We verify your vessel’s compliance with SOLAS Convention and ensure it is maintained during your vessel’s lifetime. Through plan approval and by carrying out the necessary surveys you will successfully meet the relevant safety standards.
Safety of Life at Sea Convention
The International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) is an international maritime treaty which sets minimum safety standards in the construction, equipment and operation of merchant ship. The convention came into force on 25 May 1980.
We conduct verifications at the time of construction and throughout a vessel's service life, based on a satisfactory document review and periodical surveys, when these purposes are assigned to us by a Flag Administration.
We issue the following SOLAS certificates:
- Safety Construction Certificate
- Safety Equipment Certificate
- Safety Radio Certificate
- High Speed Craft Safety Certificate
- International Certificate for Ships Carrying Liquefied Gases in Bulk
- International Bulk Chemical Certificate
- Passenger Ship Safety Certificate
- Document of Compliance for the Carriage of Dangerous Goods.